About Contact Wedding Run Healthy Eats Love, Belle Healthy Eats

12.09.2009

A Lazy Day...

If you know me, you know that I tend to bite off way more than I can chew.
(I enjoy having plenty to chew on. I have lots of energy!)
Every once in a while, however, I get a moment to relax. Today was one of those days. I ran a few errands, but I gave myself most of the day to have a "brain break". No studying, reading nursing textbooks, or listening to lectures.

I feel guilty for neglecting my blog, but I do have GREAT NEWS!!!
I have enlisted the help of Jessica at Front Porch Studio (who is a complete doll) to help me give my blog a little pizazz. I will have plenty of time to update over the Christmas break, and having this face-lift I've been coveting for months will inspire me to update more often.

Until then, it is back to biting/chewing for me. My last final is MONDAY, so back to the books tomorrow!

PS- Can't wait to blog about my half-marathon! It was one of the best things I've EVER done for myself!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I'm hoping to start training for a half after Christmas. Right now it's so crazy and has gotten so cold in Memphis that I can't run outside, and I have no gym just yet:(

    Good luck on your finals!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Finals are just the worst, I'm now waiting on my grades. I'm impressed a half marathon, I could only dream!

    ReplyDelete