About Contact Wedding Run Healthy Eats Love, Belle Healthy Eats

6.09.2008

I heart Ruffles (not the chips, of course!)

In the mornings, I usually have something in mind that I'd like to wear. When I actually put it on, however, I will probably choose to change that outfit somewhere in the neighborhood of 5-10 times. Sometimes I feel like wearing a dress, sometimes I get in a pants-only mode, and sometimes nothing seems to work.

Today, I walked to my closet with purpose and authority. I wanted to wear something I had but never wear. I put together 3 different shirts and a cute belt (I never wear belts anymore but used to be quite the belt-snob) and when I put it on, I immediately felt successful.

Superficial? Yes. But it definitely boosted the ole confidence and put a good start to my day.

Here's a lame crackberry picture of said shirts. (Pre-hair "teasage". Sorry you can't see the belt. Please refrain from the tears.)

1 comment: